Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases in Holmdel
At Marshall EyeCare Physicians, our optometrists and staff proudly offer patients a complete menu of eye care services. Caring for your eyes throughout your lifetime should never be neglected, and we strive to make eye care easy by meeting all of your needs – from complete optical care and vision correction to in-office diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases.
Our optometrists and staff are experienced, knowledgeable, and equipped to meet the eye care needs of your entire family (young and elderly) throughout their lifetimes.
Our Comprehensive List of Eye Care and Vision Therapy Services
- Comprehensive Eye and Vision Exams - During a regular eye exam, our optometrists check visual acuity and evaluate eye health and function.
- Computer Vision - Patients who spend several hours in front of electronic screens often experience eye pain or visual disturbances. We provide computer vision treatments to help with this type of eye strain.
- Contact Lens Exams - During contact lens exams, we evaluate and measure patients for safe, comfortable contact lens wear.
- Contact Lenses and Hard to Fit Contacts - Our patients choose from a variety of contact lenses, including hard to fit contacts.
- Eye Diseases, Diagnosis, and Treatment - We provide in-office diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases including conjunctivitis, keratoconus, cataracts, and glaucoma. Initial diagnosis normally occurs during a patient's annual eye exam; we recommend scheduling at least once per year to ensure early treatment of eye diseases.
- Lasik - We provide pre-operative and post-operative Lasik eye surgery evaluation, screening, preparation, and care for patients working with local eye surgeons.
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-K) - Ortho-K lenses worn at night temporarily correct myopia (nearsightedness) by reshaping the surface of the eyes.
- Sports Vision - We offer both protective and specialized prescription and non-prescription eyewear to enhance patients' sports vision.
- Sunglasses - Available in a selection of lens pigments, we help patients protect their eyes from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays with polarized sunglasses for daily wear and water sports.
- Vision Therapy - Used to treat conditions including lazy eye and crossed eyes, vision therapy is like physical therapy for the eyes. Using specialized movements we help patients strengthen and train their eyes to correct visual problems.
Schedule Your Family's Comprehensive Eye & Vision Exams with Marshall EyeCare Physicians
With office hours available seven days a week, patients living in Holmdel, NJ and the surrounding areas can easily find a time for the entire family to complete their annual eye and vision exams and other eye care needs.
To schedule an appointment for an eye exam or to learn more about the services we offer, contact our office at 732-837-3332 today. At Marshall EyeCare Physicians, our optometrist, Dr. Marshall and the rest of our vision care team look forward to helping you take care of your eye health and see clearly throughout life.